Monday, December 1, 2008

A Break from A Dickens' Christmas: Fences!





I was headed out yesterday to run some errands and go back to the Town Square for some more picture taking, and had to stop by the office for a few minutes. I saw the fence post (top) up a small hill directly behind the rear entrance to the office. After leaving the office I dropped by my mom's house, and was headed over to Towne Lake Park to see if there were any pictures waiting in the nature trail there before going to the square, when I saw an orange tree by a shopping center I wanted to shoot....but I became more facinated by the fences. Never made it to the Park....did make it back to the Town Square for a few pics, which I will post later.

I did shoot the tree too.

Again, I will post it later after I take a look at the shots.

No comments: