Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things to do in McKinney at 3:30 am....




.....of course you grab the camera, hop in the car, and go take photographs. Doesn't everyone? I was actually hoping to catch a nice view of a Christmas decorated house, sitting across a pond, in the (32 degrees) early morning fog. The house was on Eldorado Parkway just before US 75. I had noticed the house last night on my way to Half Priced Books to do some shopping. Wouldn't you know, that when I get to the location to shoot, they've unplugged the lights before going to bed! I suppose that is the difference between them and me....My Christmas decorating consists of two strands of lights on my balcony, and I don't care if they burn all night.....

So, I shot the top picture of the foggy tree instead.

On the way home I stopped and shot some more pics of the Dairy Queen around the corner from my apartment. That's how I know we still have some small town-ness running in our veins...we still got a Dairy Queen! I decided to use the infrared effect on the pic shown.

Though I have to go to Whataburger if I want something to eat at 4am....

I did go back to sleep, by the way.

1 comment:

Elmer Neumanberg said...

Wow. Your pictures are amazing. I wish I could take pictures that good. Check out my blog http://creationsofthesoul.blogspot.com/